[Dailydrool] non-dog people

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 19:27:19 PST 2011

Oh I understand perfectly.

Right now I don't have many people in my life that really regard dogs as family. Kills me because my personal life is all about my dogs. My best friends are dog lovers (hence why they are my best friends) but unfortunately with work I don't have much time to spend with them or volunteering in rescue. Even more unfortunate for me is they are moving out of state. I have to find myself a new set of best friends. Not so easy task with the people I associate with at work.  Work people constantly tell me "oh you will change prespective when you have kids" or the worst one yet "well you will get rid of your dogs when you have kids"  HELLO!!! WHO PUT YOU IN CHARGE OF MY LIFE?? oh I swear it took all my willpower not to pull his fake leg from under him  and beat him with it. Just remembering that sentence makes my blood boil so I'll move on...

My love of animals was inherited from my mom. Not too long ago she told me that her little 4 legger goes with her everywhere. Will that I knew but she 'fussed up that she even takes him to church. She sneaks him in her purse and says he never makes a sound while at service. She was quite proud to be able to hide this fact from others for a long time until one day she was invited to a potluck and had no ride home so she had to take her puppers out. LOL I can only imagine the faces of the church members when they found out who is in there when it was finally discovered. LOL

I am, however, with Kacy, this doggie community would have to come to CA cuz only 2 weeks of rain back in December and I was ready start taking prozac. Sorry some things you just can't live without. For me its pets and sun.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo