[Dailydrool] Gus has cardiomyopathy and needs a home

queenb534 at aol.com queenb534 at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 21:44:03 PST 2011

Looziana Basset Rescue just took Gus into rescue.  He is a wonderful red and white senior from a high kill shelter in New Orleans.  Gus has cardiomyopathy and has to be on heart medicine for the rest of his life.  Do any Droolers have space for Gus at their house?  He is housetrained.  He loves other dogs and all people.  I haven't tested him with cats but I would be happy to do that.  Gus is one happy guy who has no idea that he is sick.  Please see Gus' picture on our Petfinder site: http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/18461687   Please contact me if you might be interested.  There will be no adoption fee for this gentle old man.

Leslie A. Wallace
Looziana Basset Rescue, Inc.
www.bayoubassets.petfinder.org
www.firstgiving.com/bayoubassets