[Dailydrool] FRED BASSET CALENDER ON HOUNDSBAY - PLEASE HELP ZEPHYR

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Wed Feb 9 23:31:00 PST 2011

Hello - It is me. ZEPHYR! With a call for a bit of help.  I was recently
diagnosed with Cushing's Disease, so Mom has put her Fred Basset Calendar Xmas
present on Houndsbay to help pay for the special medication I need to feel
better. And to make matters worse, I think I ate something I wasn't supposed to
and now Mom has to take me to see the dreaded she-vet in the morning because I
don't want to eat or even get up.  So, please bid bid BID. There will be another
special item up for sale in a week or so. Thank you.