[Dailydrool] Jade and Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Feb 10 03:33:09 PST 2011

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good afternoon all and healing drool to all in need. The slave Johnathan
surprised us and spent a whole seven days at home with us. We played
lots and slept lots with the slave. We were even visited by 2 large
cranes that came to eat some of the goodies the slave Johnathan plants
or puts out for the wild birds. They were the biggest birds that Jasmin
and I have seen in our garden and we wanted to play with them but they
were not too keen. Finally the rains have cleared to a point and we
enjoyed sunshine all the time Johnathan was at

home and when it got too hot the slave sprayed us with a fine misty
drizzle which cooled us down but not really wet us. We also were sent to
the beauty parlour and both came back looking a million dollars. Looking
forward to next week when the slave Johnathan will take an extended week
end starting on Thursday 17/02 to be just with us girls and spoil us.

We are sending get well and stay well drool to human Eva and houndies
Rosie, Freddie, Snoopy-tu, Lancer, and Sadie Lady.

Heart healing drool to the slaves and furfriends of Flash GoodBuddy Park
and Louie who have both left for the Bridge and we will ask the slaves
not only to light the candle but give us each 5 treats each in both
their memories. We are still on the diet but we are sure the slaves will
make an exception. When the slave first started doing our teeth he used
his fingers to spread the petdent toothpaste around our gums and teeth
and then went on to the finger fitting brushes and he also gives us
dried fish skin jerky to help remove the plague build up. We both can
not get enough of the fish stuff.

Jade and Jasmine enjoying life

Lilly and PW Justin ATB barely finding enough time to look in on our
earthly family.

Slaves William and Johnathan making the most of the final weeks of
summer