[Dailydrool] question

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 15:13:31 PST 2011

Hi Everyone,

Have any of you ever had a dog that is terrified of the television?

Tomorrow is our Trudys 5th birthday,we adopted her from BBR a little over 4
years ago.She is our girl with the sense of humor,you can see it in her eyes
when she is thinking about being a brat.She is queen of the couch,waits for
another dog to get on the couch then launches herself at them with a really
loud bellow,knocks them off every time.She has a terrible under bite so she
really can't bite,at least not hard.This was caused from being kept in a
muzzle the first 9 months of her life,thank dog for BBR rescue that saved
her,thus winding up with us to love.Happy Birthday little girl.

Saturday is our Jefferys birthday and he also will be five.He is the biggest
mush,welcomes all fosters,(there have been around 40) with open paws.Hes our
amBASSETer when we do rescue events.The thing  that amazes me about Jeff is
this,We do BBR bassetfest every year,we of course take our fosters,what is
interesting to me  is that at some point in the day you will see Jeff in the
middle ,our current fosters on one side of him and former fosters on the
other side and they form a group,like a family reunion,its really cool to
see.

For both of my 5 year old here is my wish for you,THE BROWN TRUCK ,PLEASE

Soft snooters,Jeffery,Trudy,Mason,Hazel,Fred,Donner,Kelsey,Carter and Chuck
and the 5c at ts