[Dailydrool] Quincy Von Moose

Greg Luce gregl852 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 22:58:28 PST 2011

Thank you to all the kind Droolers who wrote so many kind words when we lost our Quincy.  It has been three weeks and the hole in our hearts is beginning to get a little smaller.  He was our love for 11 wonderful years.  I keep seeing or hearing him around the house and keep thinking I need to do something for our dearly loved hound.  He will always be in our memories which will not fade.  He left us being loved by our son Joe and Me, he left very peacefully as he had lived.  He was a sweet, gentle guy from the beginning to the end.  He just wanted some treats and pets and received many of both.  Again thank you for your kind words, it has made our loss much easier to bear.

Greg & Marilyn Luce
Quincy Von Moose (ATB 1/20/2011)