[Dailydrool] good luck drool and or good luck thoughts requested

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Sat Feb 12 20:01:33 PST 2011

Crazy basset lady writing from times square in new yawk.  Pardon the typos
 this new smart phone is smarter than i am.
 I am here as a support granny for my grandpuppy at the westminster dog
show.  Last year she won best of breed and we do sohope she does it
again.

Bassets show at 8am sosend good thoughts.  The hound group will be
televised monday night.

Oh- and i figured out tonight  howto vote for ombr on this phone.

Thanks all.

Cbl