[Dailydrool] Avoiding PayPal fees when donating.

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sat Feb 12 23:18:22 PST 2011

So while purusing the help section I found the most wonderful information for
all

of us that donate through Paypal.   I just had to share this info with everyone
on

how to prevent the fees!   The following comes directly from the help section
under Sending Money and then Personal.

1.  Free when the money comes from PayPal balance or bank account.
2. 2.9% + $0.30 USD  when the money comes from a debit or credit card or
PayPal credit.

The trick is when you are on the page that asks you the email address, make sure

click on the tab "Personal" and then gift.  Then continue to the payment page.
Make

sure that that page says direct payment from your bank acct or PayPal balance
before

continuing.  I wish I knew this before.  I wish I knew this years ago as it
would have

meant more of our donation dollars would have gone to the rescue!

Sometimes it really does help to do a little research!  Just think how many more
$$
this could mean to our rescues!!!!

Now don't forget to vote for OMBR!  We are having another voting party tomorrow
with our

friends from high school and our homestate.
Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang with our Fabulous Freddie
Volunteer/Foster for Golden Gate Basset Rescue
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
 http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc

Vote for Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue in the 2011 Shelter Challenge:
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3