[Dailydrool] Walkin Wif Da Brudder

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Feb 13 18:26:51 PST 2011

Dis Brudder Elwood. Heppy Sundey, Drool to all in needz, we are a hopin Xana is a feeling better.

Todey we hab sunshine what bee nice change here at me home. Momma teke me fur a nice walk. Meny new smells out dere, da Brudder was checkin out all da wunnerful smells, hittin all me faberite places, an we git to dis one special sniffin spot, whut be kinder like da doggie pitstop iffin youze know whut I mean, an Momma was beenin real nice todey cause she let me sniffy real good. Momma seyz Elwood, lookie--there is a toolip coming up, bee careful ob dat---I gib it a sniffy. Now dere liddel summfin bout dis flower a comin up from da dirt youze see, why it gib da Brudder da urge.  Momma seez dis and seyz Elwood hurry up-the lady that owns da home a pullin in da dribe and she is a wearin da snarl-Brudder Elwood is not to be hurried durin me moment, da wooman gonna hab to wait. Momma seys Elwood, she is a comin out here to us, get on wif it. Well Brudder Elwood gots liddel hanger upper in dere, dis gonna teke time, I moobe me back feetz and Momma seys Elwood you are standin on da toolip and here she is a coming, hurry up and don't you dare----
Ob course--den it heppin.
Brudder Elwood pinch it off and kick up da back feets with oh so much relief an Momma is in da horror cause as I bee a kickin dirt, dere went da toolip.
Yupperz, I ripped da top ob da toolip rite out wif me back footie and da wooman rite dere. Momma is bout to choke da Brudder, but she git da poop bag out an collect me prize and I seez her meke liddel moobe an grab da flower top too. Da wooman dere now an Momma seyz nice day, how ya doin, Elwood moobe it out. Brudder Elwood nod da headbone at da wooman an off we go, wif Momma a growlin an seyin Elwood how could you??
Now lookie Momma, a hound gotta do whut a hound gotta do. Dat da end ob dat storie. Even shut up Momma fur a change-----

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake