[Dailydrool] xoxo

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 14 16:51:35 PST 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I will never leave you, cuz I love you all (most of you!) but the cremation at home is so illegal here in Florida and in California and was rather unpleasant to read as well.  I was pretty surprised to read it in detail and quick to delete it completely.

I have had posts re my donating to rescue from my book sales denied and have stopped posting them.  Just gotta cause trouble here and say that I always donate for every book of mine that sells to the Basset Rescue of your choice.  See - you have not heard that from me in a year!  Have just chosen to post it elsewhere.

Be my friend.  Be my Valentine.  Support dog rescue.  Adopt Don't Shop.  Don't tell us how to cremate at home.  Yuck.  No.  Please.

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , RESKU , HORSEKU and DUFFY TO THE RESCUE with TOM SCHRECK!