[Dailydrool] My Belle

Marti Grgor marti716 at roadrunner.com
Mon Feb 14 16:58:04 PST 2011

Hi this is Marti Gregor,

 It has been awhile since I have posted. I have –  been lurking!

 I see so many of the old”faces” and so many new too.

 It is good to see that the drool is still strong and still there!

Sorry for all the losses of “special” friends.

 It is never  ever easy to let our “friends” go before us.

 Although I am firm believer that they will be waiting   for us  when we
arrive.

 We are going to lose our Lady belle very soon. To Lymph node cancer in her
neck. She was at the vet today to simply confirm what I already knew.

 She has days. Sad but true. Not quite sure what we will do with the Alpha
Dog. But until that point.We are going to live in the moment , just like
they do.

 We are just going to love her and tell her that she has soooooooooo greatly
enriched our life’s.  She was given 6 months to live when she was 6months
old. She is now 14 and ½ years old and  still giving orders!

 So Folks love your pups while you can. Hug them all for me!

Good to be writing to the drool again!

 Happy Valentines Day

 Marti Gregor

www.thesewandsews.com