[Dailydrool] Dog Show

Ventura, Miriam Miriam.Ventura at alleghenycourts.us
Tue Feb 15 09:20:20 PST 2011

Last night I watched the dog show (AKC) and was so glad to see the Professor,
a beautiful red and white basset hound.  What a beautiful noble proud
specimen he is!  The crowd acted very favorably to him to be sure. But  why
don't they win?  Have Bassets  ever won a group best in show or even the top
prize?  The basset hound is a old, proud, noble breed that I think has not
been given their "due".  Maybe I am biased, but how can those judges resist
the "power of the basset"?  --I know I can't!!!!