[Dailydrool] dog show

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 13:21:33 PST 2011

Yes, the call name for the basset was Red. And my he sure was a beauty! I
loved the crowd's reaction and I loved his droopy skin swaying back and
forth as he trotted along. His feet were so saggy, I love it!

And yes, the movie Best in Show taught me a lot about how they are judged
and is pretty funny if you haven't seen it. I think of it whenever I watch a
dog show now b/c the announcers sound just like the ones in the movie.

Also enjoyed seeing the "new" breeds that were in the show.

Kacy with Cow and Ru
San Diego, Ca