[Dailydrool] Msg From ASTT Director Ruger

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Feb 15 09:41:46 PST 2011

Ruger woofing in. I would like to re-woof CIC Bo's order to VOTE for OMBR to
all of ASTT. All ASTT's are hereby ordered to get the slaves off their
rumpbones and get to voting.  Don't forget you can vote on different
browsers (google chrome, safari, Internet Explorer and Firefox)  you can
also vote at home, at work, and on different devices (iphones, ipads, ipods,
smartpones, laptops etc) So get those slaves up and voting! Homeless hounds
in Arkansas are counting on you! Ruger Director of ASTT out

Momma here. So this morning I am sitting at the computer browsing the news
on Yahoo News and I see a slide show of the Westminster dog show.  125 pics.
I check it out.  I was very disappointed, only one picture of a basset! Her
name is Nicole & she is so cute, #99 in the picture slides, she was sitting
pretty with a cute little snood. Some of the breeds had several pics like
the Afghans, Beagles, Poodles, chow chow, even the Rhodesian Ridgebacks and
coon hounds had several photos.  But only one basset! But I must say that I
was surprised to see that one.  I quit watching dog shows on TV because they
seem to not show the basset but for only a brief moment and hardly ever show
them being judged.  And I have never seen one win Best in Group let alone
Best in Show.   So with that I have a question for my Show Dogs out there in
DroolLand.  Has a Basset ever won Best in Show or even Best in the Hound
Group at Westminster or one of the other large shows?
P.S. Now the Seattle Times appreciates Bassets.  2 of 17 of their pics are
bassets!  One of which is Nicole.she seems to be everywhere on the
internet.She is so cute, Are you a drooler?
Love and drool to all!

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "I could be a show dog"
Ruger "Yeah right! With your lard butt, and your slight overbite you wouldn't
make it through the door let alone the show ring"
Momma "You both are my Best in Show Dogs"