[Dailydrool] Update on Freddie

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 15:15:47 PST 2011

Freddie's surgery is scheduled for this Friday.  While I am nervous, I know
that Dr. Brown and the staff will do everything possible to keep Freddie
safe and get the cancer.

Freddie, GGBR, The Dog House Gang and I would like to pawsonally thank
everyone that has donated to his cancer treatment.  Even though Doc Brown
will be moving most of his left upper lip it will not change how Fabulous he is.
He has such a wonderful and loving personality that the surgery will only add
to the uniqueness that is our boy,Freddie.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang with our Fabulous Freddie
Volunteer/Foster for Golden Gate Basset Rescue
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
 http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc
Vote for Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue in the 2011 Shelter Challenge:
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3