[Dailydrool] westminster raw

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 15 16:55:19 PST 2011

I took some video while I spent the day there, and while I tried to avoid in ernest to avoid people faces, some are on it.  I don't know the law about this, and while there are pretty pix of dogs, I have down loaded this to you tube as a private thing, and if you wish to view some live action, not shown on tv email me privately.  It is only a 6 minutes of a 17 hour day, and it does not do the show justice, but I got a little of the Italian Greyhounds, my sister's request, and by chance I saw the belgians and thought of bev, they got a few seconds too.  Of course the bassets and other hounds.  My camera crapped out when the network took over.  Not sure that is a coincidence.
XOXO
Jax