[Dailydrool] THERE IS A PLACE LIKE THE OLD DROOL

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Tue Feb 15 16:59:18 PST 2011

Yes, my friends.  There is a place you can go to that is so much like the Drool
of the past.  It is called Facebook and you are all welcome to add me (or not)
to your list of basset friends that will grow and grow daily.  That is the great
thing about Facebook.  You can pick and choose who your friends are and if you
read something from one of your "friends" that you disagree with, you can delete
the post and remove them from your list of "friends".  It is known as "freedom
of speech".  Just don't sign up with your basset's name and/or info.  That is a
no-no and the Facebook police will delete the profile.  Ask Bob the Dog - he
will tell you :o)