[Dailydrool] Speaking of snatching--

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Feb 15 19:28:43 PST 2011

Momma here--and speaking of snatching---I had class tonight after work-long hard day and I was tired--but I called hubby when I got out of school to let him know I was on the way home, and check on the furkids. He said all was good-But Clara had been laying in the hall watching the front door since I had left. I said put the phone by her earflap let me talk to her--so he does, and I could hear her moan, cry--yes-it was a moment--and then there was another moment-Elwood also heard my voice, got all excited and jumped as hubby was bent over and he "snatched" hubby's nose. Oh the words pouring out of the phone as I am yelling what is going on--??????? Hubby is yelling I am bleeding--he ripped all the skin off my nose, my glasses are bent-he said many more words mind you---he was still growling when I got home. His nose--wow--Brudder Elwood sure did "snatch" alot of skin----

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake