[Dailydrool] Leslie's surgery

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 15 19:32:39 PST 2011

We just got off the pawline talking with Leslie's friend Dee Dee Glick who used to be vice pres. of Montana basset rescue.  Leslie's surgery was two and a half hours and she is doing okay.  Right now they are trying to get the pain under control.  A neighbor is staying at her place with all the animals.  The last i knew she will be in the hospital about 3 days.  Recuperation period is 3 months.  it would be nice if you could send her a card to cheer her up.  The address is:  Leslie Ames, 14600 Springhill Road, Frenchtown, MT 59834.  Thanks much.

And by the way adoption is official here and we now have gone from the Tana gurls to the Tana triplets.  Lacey Jo, formerly Laverne, is now one of the wild bunch here.  She was just spayed last week and for 18 months old only weighs about 33 pounds and is quite thin although ribs not showing.  One of my co workers told me about her being for sale on craigslist for $75.  She was born in Nebraska, went to a pet store here in MT, and two other families before we got her almost two weeks ago.  The last stop is right here.  She just loves to be loved, plays with Annie and Jennie, and loves the car, too.  She will have her first pawfessional pictures taken very soon.  looks like another model in the making.

Cookie and the Tana Triplets
Annie Belle(I am still top dawg)
Jennie Mae(now I can boss someboday around)
Lacey Jo( I love dis pwace)