[Dailydrool] Thank you Moderators and my thoughts on the Good Old Days

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed Feb 16 15:16:16 PST 2011

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for ending the subject on the controversial
subject that I

will not give a name to.  Thank You Sandy Gaston for the apology to the group.
You don't know
how many times I have hit the wrong button and sent something by mistake.  Don't
fret about
it.

As for the "Good Ole Days" well I have only been a member since 2007 and love my
DD family!
Our family has seen me through the loss of loved ones (both human and hound),
the joy of loving

a basset and brought us together as a family when a rescue or hound is in need.
I love my drool
family more than words could express and more than some of my real family.  They
have taught
me that loving this special breed is like a marriage: For better or worse, in
sickness and in health,
for richer or poorer, through laughter and through tears, 'Til death do us
part.  Had it not been

for the DD I don't know how I would have survived.  They lead me to the
wonderful world of rescue
and being a foster mom.  I know there is no houndy obstacle that I cannot
overcome as long as my
DD family is by my side.

As inperfect Hoomans we have to accept that we won't always agree, so we must
agree to disagree.
Sometimes are feelings may get hurt and so we must learn to not dwell on it or
we just hurt ourself.
Dwelling on our past takes away from our main focus in this group.  That main
focus is our beloved

basset hounds and sharing the knowledge we have to help those in need, to laugh
together and cry.
We come together not just as a team but as a large extended family because we
love the bassets.
While it "Takes a village to raise a child", I believe that it takes the Daily
Drool Family to raise a basset.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang with our Fabulous Freddie.
We love our Drool Family!