[Dailydrool] Nursing mother and puppies in Scioto Dog Pound, OH

Kalli Fliger kalliflower1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 15:15:20 PST 2011

There is a nursing mother and pups at the Scioto Dog Pound in Portsmouth,
OH.  I've attached the pictures that were sent via e-mail, I hope the links
work.  Scioto Dog Pound IS a kill shelter.  They euthanize every Tuesday.
 Time is almost up for this mother and her pups!  Please, if anyone can save
them, contact the Scioto County Dog Pound.  Their address is 82 Arrow Head
Dr., Portsmouth, OH 45662, 740-353-8802.  I know the power of the Drool will
save this mom and her pups!

--
Kalli