[Dailydrool] Rolph's Gotcha Day

Joey Williams joeyjohn1957 at cox.net
Thu Feb 17 11:12:13 PST 2011

I'm SO bad with names, really all names get by me, 2-legger and 4-legger both, but when reading Sally's post and seeing the words "long-haired basset,"  I yelled out " I know you!  I've seen you in pictures!  Your name is Rolph!"  LOLOLOL.   I think it was last year some time when Sally sent pictures of a basset get together and there were pictures of Rolph; I showed them to Sis.  I just pointed to them and she said "what is that long-haired dog doing there?"  I said "that's a basset hound!!  Isn't he cute??"  She said "I want to feel of that hair!!"   Thanks for bringing that memory back to me.   :o)