[Dailydrool] Dawgmom plate......

Vikki Vivilakis fudgelady at softcom.net
Wed Feb 16 23:37:12 PST 2011

In my never ending attempts to catch up on Drools gone by ~ I signed up for
the Hounds Bay auctions (finally)....
While I was there I voted for my choice (very hard) for basset of the week.
All bassets are so wonderful - choosing just one is - well a real dog!?!

Anyways - then I went over to all the different basset licence plates - and
one caught my eye - Dawgmom in California.
 I am also in California, in Sonora. I could be mistaken, but I think I've
noticed your licence plate as I thought it cute. If I'm correct - I have the
bead shop on Washington Street - come by sometime - I'll put the tea kettle
on - and we can talk hound!!!!!!! Vikki