[Dailydrool] Westminster basset wannabe?

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Wed Feb 16 19:55:36 PST 2011

Today has been one of those days. When I sent this note to the Drool, I forgot to change it over to plain text. If you have Verizon, that means you can't access it (at least I haven't found a way to do it. So I am resending it in plain text, below:

I haven't watched a lot of Westminster, but this morning I caught a bit of the hunting dogs. They had the cutest Sussex spaniel, who looked very much like a basset in spaniel clothes. That stumpy, short-legged body with a straight topline really reminded me of a basset with longer fur.

Maybe bassets don't win often, but there are still those who would like to be one.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets