[Dailydrool] Xaxa's update. Drool still needed

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 16 19:23:31 PST 2011

Hi everyone

Yesterday Xaxa spend the afternoon at the vet. She said, as we know, is his heart that is continuing to have its problems. When she diagnosed his "cough" as his heart,, in December she was amazed at his health as a whole and said the the heart was the problem that one day would give up on him.
Now she gave one more med to make the heart beat strongly and more in the right rhythm, and increased the dose of another. Dadperson said yesterday that he seemed a little stronger and ate without dadperson giving on his mouth, insisting.
Let's see how this new meds go, if they really make him stronger. We want him so much to be around, with those big ears all covered with little pieces of food that we clean with warm water and then they become as soft as velvet. This and so many nice things we do together but at 14.5 years old, we can't expect to endure more than what he wants or can.
So now we just wait for the best and prepare for the worst. BUT we never know, so please, keep the drool coming, it doesn't matter if it's a drop or a truck load, they all work.
Hope all is well with you all and we send drool to those who need.
As soon as we can we will thank each of you pawsonally. You guys are such a great group of friends.
Love to all
Virginia, Xaxa, Violeta and Dadperson