[Dailydrool] Bowling for Bassets is back!!!

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 18:06:06 PST 2011

Hi all,

Our Bowling for Bassets event will be held on Saturday Feb 26, here is the link to all the info http://www.tristatebassets.org/Bowling

If you can not make the event how about buying a 50/50 ticket?  Tickets are $1 each or 6 tickets for $5.

Can't make the event and do not want to but a 50/50 ticket?  How about sending a donation or a raffle item?

I organize this bowling event in the memory of my Jake who went to  The Bridge  April 2007.  Jake was my heart dog and boy do I still miss that lumpy grumpy old guy.

You can pay or donate by sending a check to me made out to TSBHR or by sending money to my Paypal account elliefoth at netscape.net.  All proceeds go directly to Tri State Basset Hound Rescue.  The homeless hounds can sure use our help.

Thank you,
Ellie and Her Hounds, Artie, Ballize, Milly and of course GM Thelma Lu

Ellie Foth
1624 Ward Street
Linwood PA 19061