[Dailydrool] Leslie update

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 17:57:42 PST 2011

We actually talked to Leslie herself tonite and she sounds so much better.  Said Brian who is a board member, took her to the hospital today to get a bone growth stimulator attached to her.  Not sure how long she has to wear it but has to be careful the dogs don't pull on the wires.  She had to increase her pain meds a bit after that trip, so she was rather tired.  She has all the dogs in the house with her right now as with the cold weather(minus 11 last nite), it is much easier to feed them and keep them warm.  Some heat is still keeping the kennels warm so pipes don't freeze.  She has just been amazed at all the cards and letters she has been receiving.  I think it will be awhile before she can get on the computer so if any of you wish to send any kind of snail mail wishes we will pass along her address again:  Leslie Ames, 14600 Springhill Rd., Frenchtown, MT 59834.  And she wants to thank all for the drool as it really does work.

It is going to be rather chilly here tonite, too.  Record lows for this time of the year, anywhere from -5 to -14 without any chill factor added.  Maybe that is why we have 3 dogs now as it will be a 3 dog nite.

Tana triplets and the mom