[Dailydrool] NURSING MOTHER AND PUPPIES IN OHIO SHELTER -- please help

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Thu Feb 17 06:04:43 PST 2011

I couldn't sleep last night after reading this post ... I'm half a country
away or I would have gotten in my car to go help them ...

I can't get there, but I could send money to help if someone could -- I
looked on the map and it's relatively near both Cincinnati and Columbus --

Please let us know if someone can rescue this poor little Mom and her
babies in the few days they have left --

Beth H. (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)
Message: 4