[Dailydrool] ODORS BE GONE!!!

Linda Ross rossbunch5 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 17 06:50:56 PST 2011

I came across this wonderful product about 2 years ago and just love it.  Its
called "OdoBan"  I get it at Home Depot for about $10.00 a gallon.  IT IS PET
SAFE!!!!  I put it in my laundry when the Hubbys work clothes stink, I delute it
in a spray bottle and spray the furniture (well you know where that smell came
from).  I also use it straight out of the bottle to rid of the urine smell in
our stoned potty area in the yard.  I also use it on the wood deck, since the
babys don't feel the need to always go down the stairs to the potty area.  I
also put it in the carpet steam cleaner instead of shampoo. They have a web
site.  www.odoban.com.   It comes in 3 different fragences.  NO HOME WITH HOUNDS
SHOULD BE WITHOUT THIS.  I swear by it.  Its the greatest

Linda
Mom slave to:
Ellie, Buddy and Lola Mae