[Dailydrool] Marlene Nailed It!

Richard Schmeltz richard_schmeltz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 17 06:58:47 PST 2011

Exactly! Could not have said it better myself. I will be PROUD to stand next to
you and face the flames.

Rich Schmeltz

Hubby to Patty, poppa/wrangler/slave/body pillow/security blanket to Bullet the
basset, Jester the border terrier and 7 dear departed companions ATB (who would
not have wanted anything to do with the "clique" either).