[Dailydrool] "good old times" per Marlene

Paul, Marie D. (WIC) Marie.Paul2 at va.gov
Thu Feb 17 07:09:03 PST 2011

Thank you for making me smile today regarding your post on "Good Old
Days".  I have been a member of the "Drool" for a number of years (old
age prevents me from remembering how long though) and have enjoyed it
immensely.  Yes, I have laughed, cried, screamed, learned a lot about
our beautiful, albeit stubborn and hair pulling four legged "kids" ,
made friends over the years, and almost went broke buying basset "crap"
(much to the chagrin of the DH).  I also joined another basset web
group, but the personalities were just not the same (no jokes, no
Brudder Elwood, no Nick, no fun, poor showing on holiday card exchange),
so I left them.  So I guess I can say that I, too, am back at high
school and not in a "click", but I won't change it for anything.   I
came, I saw and I stayed!!

Marie Paul

Mom to Stonewall and Samantha

Newton, KS