[Dailydrool] IABHR has a question for all basset lovers?

Iabassetrescue iabassetrescue at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 07:31:35 PST 2011

 Our Mr Tucker who has been adopted for a year now and his Mommy from Lincoln,NE
is wondering ???????

How Many Milk Bones does it take to measure a basset? Using small Milk Bones
?????

The reason behind this we had to measure 200 adopted bassets in a weeks time for
our first for a grant we are expecting to come threw at any time for some
special vet care for a couple of our rescues we have..

You may visit Tuckers picture here if you want to see how we did it.. If you
would like to share do so...

http://public.fotki.com/IOWAHOUNDS/how-many-bones-does/bones.html#media

Anne,Becka,Cindy & Susan L with Iowa Basset Rescue & MR TUCKER with His Mommy
Krista