[Dailydrool] da drool

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Thu Feb 17 08:47:27 PST 2011

i like the drool..i found it back in 2005 when i first adopted mr cooper the bassetter...i was looking for things to help get him in touch with his basset side & found the drool.  i LOVED it!  we went to waddles, parties, events, marched with fish, he made basset of the week, etc..i was festooned in rescue wear...as was (and still is the big ugly van)...over the course of those years..i made very many friends some both in real life & in my computer..  I learned an incredible amount of basset stuff too...& as well that basset peeps can be some of the most passionate peeps on the planet.

fast forward a few years...i joined one of those off shoot groups...not for any reason other than it sounded fun...& it was...there was much love.  then much drama & ugliness.  i left.  thru it all i have remained on the drool.  i will stay on the drool...it's just easier.  sure there are conflicts...but there is also a wealth of info...& i enjoy reading it...i understand if there is a post i don;t like i stop reading it & move on.  everyone has a right to an opinion & another as well to not get big ugly rude & defensive about forcing it down others throats.

i doubt i'll get invited to the "new group"  & that's ok...my life is pretty simple..i want only the best for my herd..with the least of of drama & BS.  I support rescue, i laugyh at the drool, cry when i need too & do what little i am able to to help those droolers in need...i figure that keeps me in good standing with the really BIG BASSET MOD in the sky...from whom all things flow.

just my .02 milkbones.

lois,
buster brown basset hound, miss sally who, & lowla the eternal foster

"Tater Takes a Trip" @  www.blurb.com  & help support basset rescue & dog mountain...
"Passion...a journey"  @ www.blurb.com

"you have brains in your head., you have feet in your shoes. you can steer yourself in any direction you choose."     dr. seuss