[Dailydrool] Thanking Robert

Mary Jane Calhoun calhounj1 at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 17 09:41:11 PST 2011

"I'd like to publically thank those who have also expressed "Thanks"
privately, publically, and that have joined in at least acknowledging a
difficult post can be gotten through with understanding."  This is what Robert posted recently -  I would like to Publically thank him and all the "Mod Squad".
Yes the drool has changed, but it is still the drool - I too am sorry that we have lost some of our funny posters? Some have lost their houndies, some have just gotten tired and moved on.  And yes, we have lost some for hurt feelings,  We just need to introduce some of our newbie's to the  [- search for the longest, ears, boyfrwinds, etc. I am a lurker and have been most of the 9 years I have been on the drool. I love the Drool and the houndies and all the knowledge that everyone shares!!!
Mary Jane, slave to
 Miss Clos du Bois, rich and full-bodied, foreber gwirlfwiend of Roscoe P Hunter, Sigh,,,,,,I will always miss him!