[Dailydrool] The Mod Squad

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 09:53:30 PST 2011

of us stumbled across the Drool and weren't aware of them, and I've been a
member for four years.  And a HUGE thank you to the Mod Squad -- 8 folks
with a very hard and thankless job (no one thanks you for the thousands of
messages of love, support, and laughter that you allow to be posted, but let
one slip through and MY HEAVENS everyone hears it).  You guys are the
backbone of a community that I have grown to love and depend on.  So here's
three cheers for our Mod Squad!  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB),
Dub-Dub (ATB))