[Dailydrool] thanks to moderators

tomanddeb at tznet.com tomanddeb at tznet.com
Thu Feb 17 10:02:34 PST 2011

To Angelika and all the mods, thanks first of all. It is a tough job. As far
as the big to do with the creamation post, I simply felt sorry that they had
to do such a grievous task themselves. Losing hounds is devestating, that
said, we all know we should support each other and that they supplied this
info only to maybe help the next guy, not to shock or gross anyone out.
Someone up here recently said "We all answer to the big basset mod in the
sky" (Lois, I think)  Thank you for expressing it much better than I could
of.     Debbie and the Masterpiece Bassets