[Dailydrool] TSBHR Waddle reminder

irescue2 at comcast.net irescue2 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 17 10:03:27 PST 2011

Just a reminder - the 2011 TriState Basset Hound Rescue Boardwaddle is scheduled for

April 15th & 16th in Ocean City, NJ.  The Waddle packets will go out in a few weeks,

but the Residence Inn is once again where many folks will be staying, so book your room

early, and the Greate Bay Country Club is once again the location for Friday night's Dinner

& Pawction.  We have some great Pawction items and dinner will be delicious as always.

We have dropped the price to $20 per person to allow more folks to attend.   An exciting

Pawction item - you can bid on the chance to have your hound's photo on our TSBHR

merchandise trailer!  We are doing a photo wrap to refurbish the trailer, and spaces are

limited.  Your mutt's mug can be seen by thousands of folks as we travel to events throughout

the year!

Also new this year - the picnic after the parade will be open to everyone, and we will have

lots of great food vendors, as well as an arts & crafts show.  And to make it easier for those

attending, you will be able to register via our new website, and pay via the Paypal link there.

More details to follow!  If you have any questions just let us know!

Hope to see you all there!

Sue

irescue2 at comcast.net
856-678-1105

"there is nothing so rewarding as ending a life of suffering
without ending a life"