[Dailydrool] why are you doing this

Sheila Self pooter34 at msn.com
Thu Feb 17 12:53:45 PST 2011

Get that expensive valentines gift for your lover Yo! I have a story to share with you, its about a middle-of-nowhere town single mother who lost her office in 2009 and found a way to make enough in 2010 to buy a house of her own for her kids. come by this blue text: http://bit.ly/glX6Y3  She was on the news a couple of times, but never shared with anyone how she actually managed it. This person was a long time friend of the family who relieved her secret to me later on last august
because I was in a tough place and I just bought a new benz last month with the cash I made. She changed though, we're no longer friends so i've decided to share her methods with everyone. Anyways, she made around $4700 a month on a SLOW month. I made around 2000 doing half assed work in the beginning, now I average 6600 a month. She did me dirty so i'm returning the favor ;) Ha! I suggest you follow my path and roll in the $ in 2011!