[Dailydrool] BEWARE - speak of the email devil

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Thu Feb 17 13:44:42 PST 2011

yeah.. speak of the email devil itself.. spam.

Just received the one titled "[Dailydrool] why are you doing this"

If anyone knows Sheila Self and can call her ... **not email her but call
her** please call her and let her know her MSN email account has been
hacked.

I could go into details, but suffice it to say I'm in the IT / Internet
field and have looked at that message and it is indeed because her account
password is known by someone else and they are using her account info to
spam others (the drool in this case)

I know the mods would normally catch this sort of stuff .. but I would also
wonder if normally they would block that Drooler's account until they
contact the mods to say they've cleaned up their account problem..

-Robert