[Dailydrool] Beagle amoungst the bassets

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Thu Feb 17 13:07:25 PST 2011

Picked up “the bassets” as they are collectively known as at daycare
yesterday.  They are happy dancing in circles around me like maniacs as
usual, but this time happy dancing with them was a beagle!  All the other
dogs that weren’t mine were minding their own business doing other things.
The daycare owner tells him – you’re close, but not quite the same.  Being
very easily amused, I found this very funny.  He looked pretty disappointed
when I left without him though.

Alicia