[Dailydrool] llloooonnnngg time Drooler!

Cathy Burlew cburlew at rochester.rr.com
Thu Feb 17 13:20:42 PST 2011

Manny years ago, a few months after the Drool started, I joined.  The Drool has been a daily part of my life for the 15 years or longer, I have been a member.  Waddles & Wrinkles have left for the Bridge, and I now Have Waltzing Maggie Mae.  Threw the years disagreements have come and gone.  But on a whole the members are the finest people I know.  In every group, sometimes peoples feelings get hurt.  But can't we be like our beloved bassets and forgive and forget.  Let peace and happiness reign.

The new and old Drool are still many people celebrating the basset hound.  Making friends, laughing, crying, sharing sad or happy stories and encouraging each other.  In each drool we share ranges of emotions, laughing or crying with each other.  I wish you all the best, a long happy, healthy and enjoyable life, and the same to your 4 legged friends.

Cathy B forever grateful for the Daily