[Dailydrool] Curly

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Thu Feb 17 14:13:51 PST 2011

A little update on our new foster Curly ,who came to us from Droopy Rescue in Pa. He has been here for 10 days and he felt home from the first minute he walked into our house and made it his home.His favorite spot is in Daddy's chair.At night he goes from daddy to couch and then in my bed.
His cough has gotten much better,he actually has 2 different coughs.One is his being nervous cough and the other is health related.
The other day we heard a ball bounce,its been a long time that we had that happen here,we were so happy and started playing with him.He acts so much younger than he is ( about 7-8 we were told).But after only 2 chases after the ball he started coughing again,now that one is most likely coming from his heart murmur.We stopped playing and he stopped coughing shortly after.He still has the bloody stool issue but I believe that might be hemorrhoids .He is on prescription food.He is the most wonderful Hound and helps us so much to get over the loss of our Chilliepepper.I believe she send him do us.If you look at him from the back ,he looks like her ,except 20 pounds less.And from the Face he looks like our Elvis.He loves to cuddle and listens very well .Still some accidents ,but now we put paper down in the bathroom at night and if he has to ,he goes there.That’s only during night time,he does not wake us up to go out.He will stand in front of the door but that’s just hard to see in your sleep.We are so very happy to have him here and to love on him.
Oh we finally heard him bark,I thought he had no voice.

Hanni foreverslave to Chilliepepper and foster slave to Curly