[Dailydrool] Another long time drooler

Karen bassett8 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 14:48:50 PST 2011

Dear Daily Drool Family,

This thread of 'Ye Goode Olde days"  has reminded me of just how long I have
been a drooler, hard to believe, but 11 years.  I joined the group when
Nancy was the only moderator and TBO, King Nick and many others were in
their heyday and many of those names are still part of our wonderful drool
family and many new names have been added to the fun and laughter as well as
the tears and sadness on the drool.  Yes the drool has changed over time but
in my opinion anything worthwhile will change and evolve over time.

On the posts we don't like, skip them, ignore them, you are all grown-ups
and have free choice.  On flaming other droolers, don't!  Think before you
press send because you cannot take it back and sometimes something said in
the heat of the moment is not how we truly meant to respond.  This is a
diverse group of people and we won't always agree but we are and always will
be the Drool family and the place where we go to get good advice or sympathy
when we need it.

I mostly lurk these days, but I truly enjoy all the posts to the Drool and
am sorry that the moderators feel the need to take a short break, they do a
great job of keeping us all on the right path.

Just my 5 cents worth and Poopie to you too Robert ;-p, that made me laugh!

Drool and big houndie slurps to all in need

Karen and the Out of Africa Hounds (Coco, Whisky and Piper (ATB))