[Dailydrool] Good old days

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Thu Feb 17 18:13:37 PST 2011

I have been a "Drooler" for about 7 years.  That is when I got Pw.
Charlie(ATB).  A few years after that I got Ben, and also had  Cheyene.  Now I just
have Ben.  I have not been posting so much, as  Charlie is now gone, and he
was the source of most of the posts, as he was a  real slave trainer, until
the day he left me.  Cheyne also left a year  prior to Charlie.  Ben does
not like other dogs, and hence posting is  somewhat limited.  He sits by the
window daily waiting for other dogs to  pass on the sidewalk,and then runs
to the window and barks.  His other  foible is his eating.  I thought that I
was the only one catering to him,  until today, I noticed my wife adding
corned beef hash to his kibble, so he will  enjoy his meal.  Hopefully as he
ages, he will start to give me things to  post about him, as I miss it.  He is
really a sweet hound that does listen,  except when you want him to eat
plain dog food or stop him from barking at other  dogs.  I really enjoy this
group, and reading about all the hound  adventures.  It is a great group.

Douglas