[Dailydrool] Moderators

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 18:45:20 PST 2011

I was sincerely sorry to hear that the moderators are taking a break due to the behavior of some Droolers. These wonderful people (the mods) take their own time to go through each and every potential post to the Drool, and try to insure that only appropriate posts go through. To those of you flaming the mod squad about the cremation post, have you never made a mistake? I know I have made plenty and I was grateful when I forgiven for the them. I, too, have run across posts on the Drool and elsewhere that I knew I would not want to read. As a result, I skipped those posts and went on to the next. If I went ahead and read them and then felt bad, I knew I had no one to blame but myself. Let's all take some responsibility for our actions and stop looking for someone else to blame. That is a lot of what is wrong with the world today - "it's not my fault!". Well, yeah, it is your fault. Suck it up, put on your big girl/boy undies and deal with it. Don't blame someone else. Just my two cents worth on behalf of my beloved Daily Drool and the Moderators. Go ahead and flame me - I'm fire-proof. I've been to the Marlene school of "scoot my butt across the floor" and don't care.
Brenda and the Thundering Herd.