[Dailydrool] Fwd: Clean Sinuses

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Feb 18 06:38:38 PST 2011

____________________________________
 From: Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
To: dailydrool at listdailydrool.org
Sent:  2/17/2011 2:52:42 P.M. Pacific Standard Time
Subj: Clean Sinuses

Dere is nothing dat will clean out your sinuses like riding  home  with
the windows up with two Bassets that just had  their anals  expressed.  we
pull in da garage and hubby ( sweet cheeks )  opens  up the door and he said  "
HOLY CRAP  who died ? )   I  just smiled told him to go ahead and sit in
there for a while until your nose  starts to burn and your eyes water best
decongestant on the market !

I think the moderators do a great job, I have had more than one post
rejected  well ok,  several  but mostly because of " PROFANITY  "  bwahahahahaah
!   but they just asked me to change the  language and they allowed it to go
through,  not a problem they do a  great job . as far as the cremation
issue,  everything that needed  to be said  was said, it was time to put a stop
to it I am sure that the  person who posted it, never intended to create a
controversial issue, she was  entitled to her own opinion, it was just the
extensive detail that riled  everyone up.   personally I prefer to leave it to
the professionals.  all of my animals have been cremated  and sit up on a
mantel above my  bed
I did however delete  the post so Sweet Cheeks didn't get any ideas  about
how to send me to never ever land,  his original plans was to wear  his kilt
along with his fur vest and big silver viking hat and to send me down  the
Muddy Maumee River on a burning raft ! I will now refer to him   as   the
mighty  viking  THOR  !!!!!!!
bwahahaah he looks bull legged in a kilt !

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and  mud romping   Evil Annie