[Dailydrool] Taking a break

I rosekh at aol.com
Fri Feb 18 08:16:43 PST 2011

I am not going to cancel my subscription to the Drool, but I am going to stop reading for awhile.  I am tired of scanning through Spam, and am tired of reading posts about how good/bad the moderators are.  I'm tired of reading about "the good old days" and about how the good old days WEREN'T so good...

Basically, I'm just tired of the direction the Drool has taken over the past week.  I will check back in a month or so.  I'm hoping that things will be back to normal by then.

Rose, Annie and Fred