[Dailydrool] Everyone needs a break at one time or another

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Fri Feb 18 08:22:48 PST 2011

I don't blame the mods for taking a much needed mental break and do hope
they come back.

There have been two very hot topics in less than a month, not to mention
all the other stuff they take care of.

I really hope that the drool doesn't go away.  I read it almost every
day.  I don't post much but honestly, my bassets are angels compared to
my boxers right now.  Schroeder doesn't get into anything, and
Sophie...well I think she has finally developed into her own woman since
Maya passed away.  It is weird.

I have had to take a break from reading the drool periodically.
Sometimes it gets too stressful for me to read and I just need a break.
My life is pretty stressful in general.  I want this to be a fun and
educating part of my life.  My bassets and my boxers bring me more joy,
happiness and fullfilment than I have ever known.

This is just my opinion, but if you post something controversial, man
up, take the heat and move on.  This is life.
What bothered me the most lately is that I expressed some concern over
something, not aggressive, not accusing, not anything.  Just my opinion
and posted it.  Not really thinking anything of it.

I got a flaming email and quite honestly I didn't take any crap from it.
That is the only thing I don't like.  When people send attacking emails.
If you are going to post, deal with it, deal with others opinions and
don't send a secret email off list attacking the person just for merely
stating their opinion too.  And if you are going to send an attacking
email personally, be prepared for a not so nice response back.

I've grown very attached to the drool, made friends and have learned a
lot in the short 3 years I've been a part of it.

I hope it continues, I hope the mods can de-stress a little bit and know
how much they are appreciated.

Let's have fun, keep sharing stories and just be friends.

Love and drool to all....

Annette, Maya (atb), Cassie (atb), Schroeder, Sophie, Apollo & Cash

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.