[Dailydrool] Whats up

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Fri Feb 18 15:51:00 PST 2011

I can't figure out why some are thinking the DD is ending.So there was a little bump in the road,isn't the first ,won't be the last. Mods need a vacation ,they are taking one ,I'm not(which sucks).I don't know what,if anything ,goes on behind the scenes,but is it as bad as some are making it seem? The sky doesn't have to fall because of one little hic-up.Lets get on with the Basset stuff. I'm very excited I'm planning on breeding Esa this spring. This is not a littler announcement,there is not one to speak of as yet. I am hoping to take a show puppy from the hopeful litter. I have the male reserved and Esa's testing is going along.Please don't get on my case about the usual stuff involving breeding.  I have not had a litter since 1992,so I am looking forward to this. You know, you can do everything right and still have nothing to show for it in the end,but, April showers bring May puppies,I hope.