[Dailydrool] Enjoyable List today...

Cecelia careihl at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 15:53:32 PST 2011

Hello all.

I do not think I've ever posted to this list although I have received it for a
few years now. I just wanted to say that I thought today's list was very
enjoyable and the topic of 'You might have a hound problem if...' was
hysterical! I gave up my basset hound to my ex husband as part of the divorce
agreement but really only because she does better being the only doggie in the
house which is the situation she is in. Needless to say, I miss her terribly and
I'll see a picture of her and just cry. The Daily Drool helps me stay in touch
with the Basset world. I'm thinking of fostering for a local BH rescue because I
miss the Basset way of life so much. Just wanted to say hi and let you all know
I love the DD so please keep 'em comin'!

Cecelia and ...
Toby, Sephora, Jaylyn, Smokey, Phil, Hip,(Hop, Buddy,and Lucky at the bridge...)

"Life without fur is a life without unconditional love! So go get yourself some
love-adopt a pet!"

Above & Beyond English Setter Rescue www.esrescue.org
AboveandBeyondTransport Team member
ISeeSetters at Yahoo.com